quilter's corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
quilter's corner

(contact curators@tds.net with any questions)

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the registration page of the Quilter’s Corner message board. We’re glad you found us and invite you to register and join our group for some great times.

We have a wide variety of interests, experiences, and styles among our members and you are sure to find new friends, new knowledge and new things to try all in a very comfortable, safe atmosphere.

Registration is simple. Once you read and accept the terms of service, just enter the screen name and password of your choice along with a valid email address and your location. Click on save and you're all done. It’s that easy.

Your membership will be activated when we receive notification that you have gotten our welcoming email. Please allow at least 24 hours for activation as the process is not automated.

2 posters

Maple Leaf Festival Quilt Show

jstitch
    jstitch

Number of posts : 531
    Humor : Hopeful
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Maple Leaf Festival Quilt Show Empty Maple Leaf Festival Quilt Show

Post by jstitch Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:19 am

Well, we have secured a guest quilter to do the lecture for our quilt show. It is Helene Knott from Oregon.
    And I have a new web page dedicated to the Show....check it out!

I have a few free beds for anyone who wants to come for the festival weekend. Well it might not be free, we might ask for a little help with the quilt show. Helene will be staying at my house and I get a little overwhelmed trying to be hostess and run the quilt show so helpers are always welcome...

I am working on a workshop where she will teach quilting techniques on your domestic sewing machine. I need to secure a location and see if we have any interest.. Stay tuned for that and let me know if you would like to take the workshop. We dont do this to make money, just to cover expenses, so our workshop will probably be in the $30 -$45 range for an all day workshop.

Here's the link:

http://www.myquiltfabric.com/MapleLeafQuiltShow.html
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1275
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Maple Leaf Festival Quilt Show Empty Re: Maple Leaf Festival Quilt Show

Post by Admin Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:52 am

I am really going to try to make it to this one Judy. Chad and I will be getting married 2 weeks after that on Halloween so I'm not sure right at this moment. I am really going to try having the Crown Royal quilt done so I can enter it at least.
    jstitch
    jstitch

Number of posts : 531
    Humor : Hopeful
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by jstitch Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:12 am

Oh Sondra, that would be soooo cool if you could get that quilt in the show...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:22 am