quilter's corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
quilter's corner

(contact curators@tds.net with any questions)

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the registration page of the Quilter’s Corner message board. We’re glad you found us and invite you to register and join our group for some great times.

We have a wide variety of interests, experiences, and styles among our members and you are sure to find new friends, new knowledge and new things to try all in a very comfortable, safe atmosphere.

Registration is simple. Once you read and accept the terms of service, just enter the screen name and password of your choice along with a valid email address and your location. Click on save and you're all done. It’s that easy.

Your membership will be activated when we receive notification that you have gotten our welcoming email. Please allow at least 24 hours for activation as the process is not automated.

+3
Janeen
shelly
Admin
7 posters

Scrappy Mountain Majesty free pattern..this looks fun and easy!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1275
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Scrappy Mountain Majesty free pattern..this looks fun and easy! Empty Scrappy Mountain Majesty free pattern..this looks fun and easy!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:23 am

Scrappy Mountain Majesty free pattern..this looks fun and easy! Empty Re: Scrappy Mountain Majesty free pattern..this looks fun and easy!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:30 am

thank you
    shelly
    shelly

Number of posts : 752
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Scrappy Mountain Majesty free pattern..this looks fun and easy! Empty Re: Scrappy Mountain Majesty free pattern..this looks fun and easy!

Post by shelly Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:38 am

Gunna have to add this one to my project list. Very Happy
    Janeen
    Janeen

Number of posts : 581
    Humor : 'too bad you can't record a smirk'
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by Janeen Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:15 pm

thanks, that's a mondo cool pattern!
    deb4quilts@comcast.net
    deb4quilts@comcast.net

Number of posts : 661
    Humor : Quilting is threapy. And I can use all the threapy I can get.
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by deb4quilts@comcast.net Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Love that one.
    QuiltingTurtle
    QuiltingTurtle

Number of posts : 64
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post by QuiltingTurtle Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:02 pm

This is the project I am going to do next. Thanks for posting this.
    Dreamer
    Dreamer

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by Dreamer Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Nice quilt Sondra~~~~~~~~~~THANKS~~~~~~~~~~ flower
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1275
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

I have a bunch of batiks left. I think I'm going to mix them all up once I get the blocks cut up so each block is scrappy instead of the same fabric cut up then sewed back together. It'll give me a great reason (not excuse, oh no never excuse) to go buy more batiks!
    purplemem
    purplemem

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by purplemem Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:42 am

I really love that pattern. I have a dil that would love that in blues and purples. I think that may be the last quilt I make before Christmas. Thanks for the site posting. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:03 pm