quilter's corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
quilter's corner

(contact curators@tds.net with any questions)

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the registration page of the Quilter’s Corner message board. We’re glad you found us and invite you to register and join our group for some great times.

We have a wide variety of interests, experiences, and styles among our members and you are sure to find new friends, new knowledge and new things to try all in a very comfortable, safe atmosphere.

Registration is simple. Once you read and accept the terms of service, just enter the screen name and password of your choice along with a valid email address and your location. Click on save and you're all done. It’s that easy.

Your membership will be activated when we receive notification that you have gotten our welcoming email. Please allow at least 24 hours for activation as the process is not automated.

3 posters

How to make a cheap quilting table

jstitch
    jstitch

Number of posts : 531
    Humor : Hopeful
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

How to make a cheap quilting table Empty How to make a cheap quilting table

Post by jstitch Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:56 pm

I am posting this for nelliediaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAS25v3ZTk0
    shelly
    shelly

Number of posts : 752
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

How to make a cheap quilting table Empty Re: How to make a cheap quilting table

Post by shelly Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm glad you posted it! I've been wanting TJ to make me an extension table for a long time now, I guess I will be doing it myself. What a great idea!!! cheers
    nelliediaz

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by nelliediaz Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:44 pm

thank you judy for helping with this post ,ladies this is something i came across looking for better way to control my quilts that im quilting on,i made this foam table and it works great it a know brainer even i can do it and cheap i brought my sipplies from home depot the foam i mean ,the cover i found in joann,s ,i double my tables togather so i have a large quilting table took a lot of room but i don,t care ,for me this is the best thing to use if you don,t have a long arm ,so enjoy what i found in youtube.com hope this is helpful to you machine quilter and sewer, nellie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:01 am