quilter's corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
quilter's corner

(contact curators@tds.net with any questions)

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the registration page of the Quilter’s Corner message board. We’re glad you found us and invite you to register and join our group for some great times.

We have a wide variety of interests, experiences, and styles among our members and you are sure to find new friends, new knowledge and new things to try all in a very comfortable, safe atmosphere.

Registration is simple. Once you read and accept the terms of service, just enter the screen name and password of your choice along with a valid email address and your location. Click on save and you're all done. It’s that easy.

Your membership will be activated when we receive notification that you have gotten our welcoming email. Please allow at least 24 hours for activation as the process is not automated.

4 posters

Patterns for Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turnovers, Charms, and Others

shelly
    shelly

Number of posts : 752
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Patterns for Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turnovers, Charms, and Others Empty Patterns for Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turnovers, Charms, and Others

Post by shelly Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:43 am

This blog was just stared in January but they seem to post something new every few days. I know alot of people want to try out the pre-cut stuff but can't always find something to do with them. Hope this helps.

http://www.modabakeshop.com/
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1275
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Patterns for Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turnovers, Charms, and Others Empty Re: Patterns for Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turnovers, Charms, and Others

Post by Admin Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 pm

omg thank you! Moda's are my favorites and I've been looking for something just like this site!
    Dreamer
    Dreamer

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Patterns for Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turnovers, Charms, and Others Empty Re: Patterns for Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls, Turnovers, Charms, and Others

Post by Dreamer Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:30 pm

This is a cool site with so many ideas.
    Thanks!!! flower
    shelly
    shelly

Post by shelly Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 pm

There is a quilt made from charms on there, coin something. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the womans blog who done that quilt.
    http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/
    sandpat
    sandpat

Number of posts : 458
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by sandpat Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 am

Thanks for sharing..that site has some really cute ideas!
    shelly
    shelly

Post by shelly Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 am

Anyone see the new Pinwheel Baby Quilt that is posted? I think I'm going to try it but not sure what charm pack to use. LQS didn't have much of a selection last time I went.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:06 am