quilter's corner

(contact curators@tds.net with any questions)

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the registration page of the Quilter’s Corner message board. We’re glad you found us and invite you to register and join our group for some great times.

We have a wide variety of interests, experiences, and styles among our members and you are sure to find new friends, new knowledge and new things to try all in a very comfortable, safe atmosphere.

Registration is simple. Once you read and accept the terms of service, just enter the screen name and password of your choice along with a valid email address and your location. Click on save and you're all done. It’s that easy.

Your membership will be activated when we receive notification that you have gotten our welcoming email. Please allow at least 24 hours for activation as the process is not automated.

I hate that right click

I hate that right click

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:23 am

Dern, I hate this.... I can't even send the link to my house pics from Webshots. I tried to copy paste, but I can't right click to paste.......Oh well.... Crying or Very sad Sad I can't use ther link button either., It just comes up half a box... Oh well, I guess I won't share pics, I'll just oooo & ahhhhhh over ya'lls
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1275
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Re: I hate that right click

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 am

try it again Bev Smile I put the right click back in for ya. Let me know when you get done! can't wait to see your pictures!

Remember, light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    jstitch

Number of posts : 531
    Humor : Hopeful
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by jstitch on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:42 am

Bev, Im not sure what you mean about seeing only half of the box, but I was thinking that perhaps it is because you arent seeing the whole page. This forum page doesnt wrap dynamically, so try clicking on the button to maximize the window. Its the one up at the top right hand corner next to the x. Does that help?

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 am

ok you know when you click the icon to post a pic.... a box pops up with a browse and url etc....The one where you actually download.. that box is the one only showing half. I'd take a pic of it to show you what I mean, but can't post it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:58 pm