quilter's corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
quilter's corner

(contact curators@tds.net with any questions)

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the registration page of the Quilter’s Corner message board. We’re glad you found us and invite you to register and join our group for some great times.

We have a wide variety of interests, experiences, and styles among our members and you are sure to find new friends, new knowledge and new things to try all in a very comfortable, safe atmosphere.

Registration is simple. Once you read and accept the terms of service, just enter the screen name and password of your choice along with a valid email address and your location. Click on save and you're all done. It’s that easy.

Your membership will be activated when we receive notification that you have gotten our welcoming email. Please allow at least 24 hours for activation as the process is not automated.

4 posters

Applique Patterns for Baltimore type quilt

Janeen
    Janeen

Number of posts : 581
    Humor : 'too bad you can't record a smirk'
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Applique Patterns for Baltimore type quilt Empty Applique Patterns for Baltimore type quilt

Post by Janeen Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:03 pm

I was looking for some applique patterns and found this site:
    http://imageevent.com/donnarie/blockcentralappliquechallenge/blockpatterns;jsessionid=vexmwibhq2.tiger_s

(they may or may not look a little familiar...... Rolling Eyes )

when the page loads, click on one of the thumbnails to open a new page then save the .pdf file or open it and then print it
    sandpat
    sandpat

Number of posts : 458
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Applique Patterns for Baltimore type quilt Empty Re: Applique Patterns for Baltimore type quilt

Post by sandpat Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:04 am

Thanks for the link...I do love those and they seem to be fairly easy...I think they would be if I knew better how to applique...I'm learning though!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1275
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Applique Patterns for Baltimore type quilt Empty Re: Applique Patterns for Baltimore type quilt

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:23 am

oh how pretty! I've been looking for applique stuff, thanks!
    Dreamer
    Dreamer

Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by Dreamer Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:18 pm

WOW~~~They are so pretty.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1275
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:05 pm

I got all printed out today, wow it's as much as a full book would be.
    Janeen
    Janeen

Number of posts : 581
    Humor : 'too bad you can't record a smirk'
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by Janeen Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm

the nice thing about it - they are fairly easy but look great when finished - not as painstaking and tiny pieces as a 'real' Baltimore....
    I have a few wips (ahem) but most definetly want to do this..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:59 am